dj-xtatic-addictdj-xtatic-addict

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Brinstar Orchestrated Brinstar Orchestrated

so far so good!

sucks when someone goes through and rates 0 on all the new submissions. (my 5 brought it up to 0.97) hopefully others will use better judgement. I'm not entirely sure what brinstar is... know it's VG-related... but keep it going. sounds like it's gonna be something awesome when it's done.

.5 of an hour .5 of an hour

interesting...

I loved the intro. Kind of a spacey-trancey-uppity...Idk...I'm high. But anyways, I really felt like it was going to build into something awesome, yet was disappointed to hear it only pick up again with the same basics beats. It sounded more like an ambient-ish (I was expecting like hard drum-n-bass).

Sorry, I'm a big critic on the beats, because that's what I like the best :) If you listen in any of my songs, I put my focus in the beats, because that is what I'm best at. (Melodies = Bleh.) Let me know if you ever want a little help adding some beats. :)

DJ XtaTiC Addict

Heir to the Throne Heir to the Throne

how can anyone get sick of this song?!!

Bomb ass shit man! keep it up...funny thing is I started workin on my own mix of this song...got frustrated (as I usually do) and set it aside for now... I'd give it a 4, but i think it gets a 5 to make up for all those hatas who don't know good shit when it smacks them in their donkey face... :)

DJ XtaTiC Addict

Oompa Loompa--_--REMIX Oompa Loompa--_--REMIX

HO-LY CRAP!!

O...M..G... THIS IS AWESOME!! Now I gotta check out the rest of your stuff!! dude this would get a 6 if I could :) I was listening to it...and I was like awesome...but where does the oompa loompa come in? and then..wow. Truly amazing.

P.S. I am new to making tracks, but check out the few that I have up :)

DJ Xtatic Addict

PERVOK responds:

Thanks!

You have no idea how fun this was to make.
Made it in one lunch hour :P

Thanks again, ill drop you a review!

Petwoip - Into the Melody Petwoip - Into the Melody

w00t! all my 5 are belong to this!

I didn't like the first 5 or 6 seconds of this track at first...but the rest greatly made up for it! this is really awesome...not really my style, but i can tell that a lot of work was put into it, and it sounds great! At first I thought it was going to be a spooky song, which it sounded like at first, but...it picked up into a more cheerful melody...it reminds me of Rush! Awesome work!

i think it's the ending that throws off the song...it just sounds so basic and cheerful in comparison to the rest of it...lol idk...i'm just talking out of my ass, i guess lol! you rock!...(why am i still typing?? hit the submit button already!!!)

...lol

Petwoip responds:

Hey, thanks for reviewing. I almost deleted the beginning because I don't like it very much either. I suppose that could be the reason I didn't get many downloads, but who knows.

And the ending is another part I could've fixed up. It was too abrupt and too cheerful.

But anyway, I'm happy you enjoyed the song (I did spend a lot of time on it) and thanks for the 5!

Kitty Song Kitty Song

damn good for a starter

I like the sound of this...I think if you used what you have just as kind of an "intro" to the actual track, and then brought in a hard, pumping beat it would be an awesome track!! 4/5...I'll be checking back for a later version -- might get the extra point ;-)