dj-xtatic-addictdj-xtatic-addict

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Brinstar Orchestrated Brinstar Orchestrated

so far so good!

sucks when someone goes through and rates 0 on all the new submissions. (my 5 brought it up to 0.97) hopefully others will use better judgement. I'm not entirely sure what brinstar is... know it's VG-related... but keep it going. sounds like it's gonna be something awesome when it's done.

.5 of an hour .5 of an hour

interesting...

I loved the intro. Kind of a spacey-trancey-uppity...Idk...I'm high. But anyways, I really felt like it was going to build into something awesome, yet was disappointed to hear it only pick up again with the same basics beats. It sounded more like an ambient-ish (I was expecting like hard drum-n-bass).

Sorry, I'm a big critic on the beats, because that's what I like the best :) If you listen in any of my songs, I put my focus in the beats, because that is what I'm best at. (Melodies = Bleh.) Let me know if you ever want a little help adding some beats. :)

DJ XtaTiC Addict

Heir to the Throne Heir to the Throne

how can anyone get sick of this song?!!

Bomb ass shit man! keep it up...funny thing is I started workin on my own mix of this song...got frustrated (as I usually do) and set it aside for now... I'd give it a 4, but i think it gets a 5 to make up for all those hatas who don't know good shit when it smacks them in their donkey face... :)

DJ XtaTiC Addict